Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Florence, Italy (and a little bit of Pisa)

I'm backkkkkkkk! lol I apologize for neglecting my blog for the past 2 weeks. I was busy taking my midterms (and of course going on a few trips), so I haven't actually had much time to write any posts. But midterms are now over so I can get back to my normal routine.

So I went to Florence (to see Sarindee and my friends Ruth and Zoya during their spring break) and it was amazing! Florence is such an artistic and beautiful city with so much history. I'm so thankful we were able to do a walking tour of the entire city; I learned SO much. I already fell in love with Italy after my trip to Rome and going to Florence made me love it even more. Also, Tuscany is gorgeous. I flew into Pisa and only spent a few hours there before catching the train to Florence. It was only an hour long train ride but it went right through Tuscany....and it was absolutely beautiful. Italy will always be one of my favorite places.

xo

Pisa







Florence





























No comments:

Post a Comment