Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

3 Months Living in Madrid


I still can't believe I've been living here for 3 months. It's going by soooo fast! I really try to appreciate every single moment here cause I know I'm going to miss it once I'm back in the States. I definitely feel like I am learning so much more than I ever thought I could. I also think I'm really growing a lot as a person. Being abroad really does change your perspective on a lot of things. It also really teaches you a lot about people and culture in general. For me it's definitely made me more laid back and less of a worry wart. I also feel like I'm a lot more calm (probably because I'm never stressed here, no pasa nada is a way of life now lol). I also feel like people here know how to enjoy life a lot more than back home and that is something that I've learned to do more...to just enjoy life. I don't really know how to explain it but being abroad, your entire view of the world changes. It makes you see everything differently and realize what really matters in life. I think this was the most perfect time for me to go abroad....right before I finish college and have to become a real person (lol that's what me my friends call it, becoming a "real person" aka growing up or something). Being abroad has truly inspired me in so many ways and has just made me excited about life in general. I'm excited to see where the next few months take me.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment