Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paris: The City of Love

Paris was literally a dream come true, and I'm not exaggerating even a little bit. I went to Paris for Valentine's Day weekend ( the perfect time to go to the City of Love :) and it was the most amazing trip. Paris is such a beautiful city...everything from the architecture, to the people, to the fashion...it was wonderful. I honestly had the time of my life. I definitely fell in love with Paris this weekend and I now see what all the hype is about. I remember when I first found out I was going abroad, I was so excited about Spain...but the one place I knew I wanted to visit was Paris. And it was so much better than I ever could have imagined. I spent all weekend exploring the city with my friends and every night we somehow found ourselves at the Eiffel Tower. It was a dream come true. And I think it really hit me in Paris that I'm living my dreams. I get to live in Madrid for five months, work toward becoming fluent in Spanish everyday, and travel through Europe in my free time. I've always dreamed of doing this and now I actually am....and that's so crazy to me, it's honestly still hitting me. I am so blessed and so thankful that I have this opportunity. I think the biggest thing that I learned in Paris is that dreams really do come true, if you're willing to work hard enough to reach them (as cliche and corny as that sounds).

PS. Pictures don't do it any justice, but I hope you still like them :)

Enjoy! xo












 

















No comments:

Post a Comment