Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Update on School

So I finally got a syllabus (praise The Lord) in some of my classes. But I still don't know when 2 of my final exams are...but I do have a "general" window. It's annoying but it's better than nothing right? I love my financial management class (I'm a finance person though so that's not really a surprise). It's so interesting learning about finance and financial markets from a European perspective. My professor is brilliant and really makes me excited about my finance major. The only bad thing about the class is that it's at 8:30am in the morning which is the ULTIMATE struggle but I'm getting used to it. I am also really enjoying my Spanish class. Learning the tenses has been difficult but I'm getting a lot better. I am fully conversational at this point but I still talk really slow. I can ask you about your day, tell you about mine, ask how much something costs, order food, and ask directions (stuff like that). I still have a long way to go but I am definitely making progress. One thing I am really learning here is patience. Nothing is going to happen overnight so I have to be patient. 

I will continue to keep you updated on school and how things are going.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment